Please send your application with a complete resume, the post applied, and your expected salary to our organization at 3/F, 52 Princess Margaret Road, Homantin, Kowloon, Hong Kong, or by e-mail: email@example.com
Personal information collected is for recruitment only and will be treated in strict confidence.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Post I Social Worker
Inadequately-housed & social housing households (Chai Wan)
- Foster mutual support among residents of Transitional Housing and cultivate their sense of belonging;
- Tackle poverty with interventions focused on employment, financial literacy, health and wellbeing, and social capital building;
- Utilize the capacity-building fund and community resources to strengthen the motivation, employability, and resilience of families;
- Develop exit plans with families who are scheduled to leave Transitional Housing;
- The post is supported by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust;
- 2 years of experience preferred;
- Renumeration will be provided according to work experience, with the highest starting point 17 of MPS.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of relevant frontline experience;
- Registered Social Worker, non-degree holders with commensurable experience are also acceptable;
- Able to work in transitional housing environments and engage with disadvantaged households from diverse backgrounds;
- Self-motivated and work independently;
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work effectively in a team;
- Good command of Chinese and English.
Post II Inadequately-housed & social housing households (Tsuen Wan & Kwai Hing)
Post III Cagehome and Old Private Housing Project
Post IV Homeless and other marginalized groups
Post V Underprivileged children and youth
- Conduct community work and provide social services for related marginalized groups;
- Conduct community work at urban slums, organize the low-income households for policy and service reform;
- Provide emergent direct service for individuals and families in need.
- Bachelor degree holder of any discipline, or holder of Diploma of Social Work;
- Registered Social Worker preferred;
- Commit to policy advocacy and serve the underprivileged with critical mind and passion;
- Duties on Saturdays and occasionally on Sundays required.
Accounting Officer (Central Administration)
- Handle full set accounts independently;
- Prepare financial and monthly management reports;
- Prepare and review weekly and monthly report;
- Prepare bank reconciliation and actual expenses vs monthly budget;
- Assist in annual audited accounts and liaise with external auditors;
- Handle ad hoc tasks and assignments as required.
- Providing wide exposure in management accounting;
- Possess a recognized university degree in finance, accounting, business or equivalent and preferably in the course of pursuing a professional accounting qualification;
- Have at least 3 years of relevant working experience in bookkeeping and accounts preparation;
- Familiar with using accounting software (knowledge about “Peachtree” would be preferable);
- Work in small team;
- Good command of English.
- Assist to handle accounting work and book-keeping of the social service project;
- Assist to handle administrative work and provide clerical support for the project;
- Assist to provide emergent direct service for the residents of transitional social housing project.
- Secondary 6 or above with LCCI intermediate level or above in accounting;
- Experience of handling accounting work of lease preferred;
- Experience in using accounting software preferred;
- Good computer skills, including Word, Excel and data-entry in Chinese and English;
- Ability to work under pressure; good team-work spirit; understand and support the mission of SoCO.
Temporary Estate Assistant (1-year contract)
To assist administrative works of the project.
- Academic qualification equivalent to or above Diploma level from a local or overseas tertiary educational institution with at least 6 months of working experience;
- ability to work under pressure; good team-work spirit;
- understand and support the mission of SoCO.
Temporary Programme Assistant (1-year contract)
To assist provision of social and community support services to tenants of the project.
- Academic qualification equivalent to or above Diploma level from a local or overseas tertiary educational institution with at least 6 months of working experience in providing social services or related services;
- ability to work under pressure;
- good team-work spirit;
- understand and support the mission of SoCO.
Temporary Attendant (1-year contract)
To assist frontline operation duties of the project.
Effectively work in team work in operation and social establishment programme to employ residents of the project;
ability to work under pressure; good team-work spirit;
understand and support the mission of SoCO.