Architectural and Associated Consultancy Services for Conversion of Vacant Hostel for Transitional Housing at 405-406 Victoria Road under the Funding Scheme to Support the Use of Vacant Government Sites by Non-government Organizations
Invitation to Tender
You are invited to submit a lump sum fee proposal in Hong Kong Dollars for the captioned Consultancy Services in accordance with the requirements as specified in the tender document.
1. Your tender proposal, in 2 copies, should be submitted in a sealed envelope. A sealed envelope label with “CONFIDENTIAL: Tender Proposal for Architectural and Associated Consultancy Services for Conversion of Vacant Hostel for Transitional Housing at 405-406 Victoria Road ” shall be deposited into the mailbox located at Unit 3/F, 52 Princess Margaret Road, Ho Man Tin not later than 12:00 noon on 7/11/2019. The Tender Box would be opened from 10:30 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday. Late tenders will NOT be considered.
2. The completed Fee Breakdown Form (Appendix A) and the completed Manning Schedule (Appendix B) should be submitted with the fee proposal
3. Tenders submitted after the above time or tenders deposited at places other than that stated above will NOT be considered. In the event a typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rainstorm warning is hoisted between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon on the tender closing date, the tender closing time will be postponed to 12:00 noon on the following working day.
4. The Employer does not bind itself to accept any tender irrespective of whether the tender is the lowest offer and accepts no financial liability for your costs in submitting a proposal.
5. The Employer reserves the right to negotiate with any tenderer about the terms of the offer.
6. The invited tenderer (including those who decided to decline to bid) should return the signed reply form at Appendix C for our record.
7. You are required to confirm in your tender submission letter that you agree to abide by your Tender Proposal for a period of ninety (90) days from the due date for submission of Tender Proposal and it shall remain binding upon you and may be accepted at any time before the expiry of that period.
8. You shall submit a duly signed letter for anti-collusion and confidentiality in the form set out at Appendix D and F to this letter. This letter shall be signed by a person authorized to sign contracts/agreements on the consultant’s behalf.
9. Site visit MAY be arranged upon request. You shall submit such request to the Employer within 3 working days after the tender invitation date. Late request would not be entertained.
10. Should the tenderer for any reason whatsoever be in doubt about the precise meaning of any item or figure contained in the tender documents, he shall seek clarification from the Employer in order that the correct meaning may be decided before the date for submission of tenders.
Any query in connection with the enclosed documents and drawings shall be directed to social worker Miss Chui Pui Yan, Jennie at 2725-3165 / 9013-7536.