Invitation to Tender: Provision of Architectural and MiC Design Development Consultancy Services at Ying Wa Street, Cheung Sha Wan for The Society for Community Organization (SoCO)(只有英文版)
1. Your tender proposal, in copies specified in the tender, should be submitted in two separate sealed envelopes labelled with “Technical Proposal for Consultancy Services for Ying Wa Module Community” and “Fee Proposal for Consultancy Services for Ying Wa Module Community”
2. Please note that the envelope labelled with “Technical Proposal” shall NOT include any pricing details. Failure to do so will render the tender null and void. The tenderer shall submit FIVE (5) hard copies in a sealed envelope marked “Technical Proposal” and TWO (2) hard copies of the fee proposal in a separate sealed envelope marked “Fee Proposal” clearly indicating the tenderer’s name and tender title. In the event of discrepancies between original and electronic versions of the Tender Submission, the former shall prevail.
3. The tenderer shall deposit two separate sealed envelopes with labels as specified below into the tender box located 3/F, 52 Princess Margaret Road, Ho Man Tin, Kowloon, Hong Kong not later than 12:00 noon on 16/1/2020. The opening hours of the tender box are 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Monday-Friday). Late tenders will NOT be consider.
4. In the event a typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rainstorm warning is hoisted between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon on the tender closing date, the tender closing time will be postponed to 12:00 noon on the following working day.
5. You are required to confirm in your tender submission letter that you agree to abide by your Tender Proposal for a period of 120 days from the due date for submission of Tender Proposal and it shall remain binding upon you and may be accepted at any time before the expiry of that period.
6. You shall submit a required document and appendix according to notes to tenderers. Materials submitted shall be signed by a person authorized to sign on the consultant’s behalf. The invited tenderers who decided to decline to bid should return the signed reply form at Appendix F for our record.
7. Should the tenderer for any reason whatsoever be in doubt about the precise meaning of any item or figure contained in the tender documents, he/she shall seek clarification from SoCO in order that the correct meaning may be decided before the date for submission of tenders.
Any query in connection with the enclosed documents and drawings shall be directed to Miss Jennie Chui/ Mr. Gordon Chick via 2725-3165.
Director of The Society for Community Organization
Ho Hei Wah, BBS, JP